But alas it is time to move on.
Time for us to be a family of three again.
Time for life to get back to "normal".
After a lot of thought, we decided to move into almost summerfield. The neighborhood seems fantastic and there are a lot of young children around for Jonah to play with! We got to meet some of our neighbors the other day and I am super excited! It turns out that they do a Halloween "haunted trail" for the kids every year! How awesome! We both were longing to be in a neighborhood where people were more then neighbors, but friends. Looks like we found the right spot!
This month also starts what promises to be an exciting year.. and exciting other then in a medical sense... as we have had enough of that! I am going back to dancing (tap and hip-hop for those curious). Dance was such a HUGE part of my life growing up and I have been itching to get back in for awhile now! I am also involved in a MOMS group, Bible Study, Small Group Leaders, Ministry Mentoring, Acting in Kids Stuff on Sunday Mornings.. the list goes on and on!
Let me also say how proud I am of my husband, Ryan. He has to be the smartest man out there! He got through Anesthesia School while dealing with all the cancer drama at home. The stress was high and there were many nights he should have been studying but chose to serve me. I love him with all my heart and I have been so blessed to have such an awesome husband and awesome man of God.
1 comment:
So SUPER excited for you on all these things!! Praise God!
Post a Comment