We have been so excited getting ready to move into our new house and all the other fun stuff we had planned this fall, I guess we kinda of forgot to ask God if that is what he wants! I thought we did, but apparently we did not.
We ended up having to get out of our contract with the house featured below. After a couple of days of wondering what we were going to do, we were in place to buy another house at an incredible deal and just as we had settled into that plan, we were informed that it was not going to work out as well.
So we are homeless. Ok, that may be a little dramatic, but we do not have a house as of yet.
Before we started on our home buying quest, we felt God calling us into the one particular neighborhood. We fell head over heals in love with a house there, but our offer was not accepted so we quickly moved on.
How quick were we! We felt God calling us there, had people tell us they had been praying for us to be there, and we gave up at the first sign of defeat. Have I not learned ANYTHING from cancer?!
We are back to square one. Still praying for a miracle to get into that house while believing that God is in the business of miracles and God will decided when we are to move.
Shame on us!
1 comment:
Yes. I came to your blog as a result of getting your card at She Speaks. I sure understand how hard it is to hold down multiple jobs and then find time for blogging. I just started blogging and have posted since returning from Charlotte. So let's agree together, one Christian Carolina blogger to the other, that we're going to give it the attention it deserves. I so enjoying meeting you at She Speaks and sharing our critiques. Deb
Post a Comment