Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thats a Big Boy!

Big Boy Holton that is! As a special treat for Jonah, we are getting a dog. We figured it was going to be a hard transition moving out of my parents house and thought a dog would be a great distraction. Plus with a 1/2 acre of land, there will be plenty of roaming available. We also thought it would be best to get a puppy while we do not have any furniture and before we get our new furniture! 
A friend of mine that I have known since middle school had some golden/lab puppies for sell and I just fell in love with them! So today Jonah and I hiked out to Rockwell and picked out the one that fits us best. Jonah immediately bonded with Big Boy. When asked when one he would like to take home one day, he immediately responded with Big Boy! I am so happy, he was one of my favorites. Here are some pics of the newest member of our family! We will be bringing him home middle of October! 








3 comments:

Jennifer Stone said...

Congratulations! Golden retriever puppies are the cutest ever! Jonah will have a BLAST with him! :)

pretty portajohn said...

You are so cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog...You make me feel special! Lets get together soon!

Jeanne said...

Oh, he is precious!!! I can't wait to meet him!