Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 1 of Treatment

Nothing can keep me from my computer, not even interferon! 

After the first day of treatment I felt great! I starting running a low grade fever and had some cold chills, overall nothing. I, along with many other people, have been praying that this drug will not effect me and God will have power over it! It is not by my own strength that I felt great, it is by Gods great power!!!! I was also sent a great friend who stayed by my side and kept my mind occupied while I was tied down to an IV. God gives us the exact people we need to help us through! I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many great friends! 

2 comments:

*Chewning Momma* said...

Yeah! I love pictures. Looks like you have a good view from your room. :) I am so thrilled by the way you are handeling the treatments so far. you ROCK! Praise God.

Jen Zappia said...

awhhh! I love you girl. :)