Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 4....


Almost a full week down.  I am hanging in there.  A very interesting thing happened today! While I was receiving my zophran pre meds I started having blurry vision in my right eye. Apparently, this is a not to often side effect of this drug. Leave it to me. 

Today my mom came and sat with me.  Since I had that eye thing, I was kinda glad she was there... that freaked the heck out for me. The eye thing kinda catapulted my bad day into a bad night.  I had the worst fatigue of the week. To top it off, the nausea was horrible. It took everything I had just to make it up the stairs to go to bed. I should have just slept on the couch. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. 

Here is a pic of mom and I right before the "eye incident".  Susan, this pic is for you. 

No comments: