and I am still feeling great! My friend Jen went with me again ( I do not think it is for me as much as the free drinks and food, but whatever) and she kept me company. I didn't think I would mind sitting by myself, but I have found that it really helps to have someone there. After my treatment we even braved the gym for a quick workout! I actually felt great the whole night, besides a little headache. When I woke up this morning, I soon discovered that my stomach did not feel good and I was having another unpleasant side effect (won't go into details). I got myself up and got Jonah ready for school and then decided that I would take him. Once I got out of the house, I started to feel a little better! Once I dropped Jonah off I started thinking that going home may not be in my best interest. All I would do is sit and think about how my stomach did not feel well! So off to a friends house I went for our little playgroup. I love those girls! By the time I left, I was feeling MUCH better! When I got home, I talked to the dr. and was able to take some medicine to get my stomach issues under control! Then it was off to my third treatment.
So far the only side effects I have had are those that are in the "least likely" category! GO FIGURE!
and most importantly.... PRAISE GOD!!!!!!
1 comment:
So glad to hear! And glad Jen was with you again, too! Love you girl!!
Post a Comment